Canada Goose Women’s Resolute Parka
The Canada Goose Resolute Parka has long been known as the ‘industrial’ parka of the north.
The Canada Goose Resolute Parka has long been known as the ‘industrial’ parka of the north. Whether it’s worn by explorers on solo trans-Antarctic expeditions who trek across some of the most rugged terrain in the world, or by workers who put their own safety and well-being on the line each day at observatories in the high Arctic, this parka will get your through some of the most extreme and challenging environments in the world.
Made longer to protect thighs from extreme cold and completed with 625 fill power white duck down insulation, this iconic Canada Goose jacket is the definition of warmth. Yet with double reinforced elbows and the coyote fur-lined hood with adjustable rim, the Resolute Parka is ready for hard work.
Shell: 195gsm, Arctic-Tech; 85% polyester /15% cotton blend with a DWR.
Lining: 55gsm, Nylon plain weave treated with water repellent finish.
625 fill power white duck down.
- Long-thigh length cut provides extra protection in extremely cold and windy environments.
- Removable coyote fur ruff surrounding a 2-way adjustable tunnel hood with an adjustable bracing wire reduces wind penetration by allowing you to adjust size as conditions dictate
- Keep the snow and cold wind out with:
- Storm flap over heavy duty, 2-way locking front zipper
- Comfortable, recessed, heavy-duty, flexible rib-knit cuffs
- Elasticized snow skirt
- This parka comes with a pair of air-activated Grabber® biodegradable warmers that fit perfectly into two mesh kidney pouches, providing yet another source of warmth
- Two chest pockets with 3M™ reflective tape secure with Velcro® flaps.
- Two spacious lower pockets secured with Velcro® flaps, providing convenient and safe storage options for your gear and personal belongings
- Fleece-lined handwarmer lower pockets.
- Three interior large security pockets provide additional options for storage
- 2 additional lower pockets with fleece lining offer an option to keep bare hands warm
- Utility pocket on left sleeve is perfect for storing smaller items
- ID window on left chest and lower-left sleeve.
- Double-reinforced elbows for extra durability
- Fleece-lined chin guard at the front of the hood for comfort.
- 3M™ reflective tape across back for increased visibility.
- Shoulder grab-straps allow for easy lifting and rescue access
- Six D-rings serve as a place to hook on gloves, mitts, or gear
|Season From||Winter 2012|
|Country of Manufacture||Canada|