SiDi RC 2 Summer Gloves - White with Black
Perfect for those warmer days
- Most professional riders prefer not to wear cycling gloves when cycling in summer. One reason for that is the need for perfect grip. For us, the everyday cyclists it is prudent to invest in a pair of comfortable summer cycling gloves. Summer means sweaty palms, which means lack of grip, chance of blisters. Moreover summer gloves also provide protection for your fingers if you happen to fall down.
- The SiDi RC-2 Summer Cycling Gloves are tailor made for summer with their fingerless design. Being one of top cycling shoe manufacturer, SiDi’s apparels and accessories are not that well know. The RC2 has been quite under-rated due to this anonymity.
- The summer cycling gloves have soft material in the palm region that cushions and protects the hand as well as allows for a moulded grip around the handle bar. The breathable top allows for ventilation and keeps the gloves cool even in peak summer. The inner glove is all lined with a gripper material that allows for a secure grip on the handle bars while cycling.
- The RC2 gloves are made with polyester, elastic materials and polyurethane. The gloves are available in white & black or all black. They are also machine-washable at 30C, which makes them easy to maintain.
|Season From||Summer 2012|
|Country of Manufacture||Italy|
- This Item: SiDi RC 2 Summer Gloves - White with Black As low as £34.99
- SiDi Wool Cap Special Price £29.99 Regular Price £44.99
- Total price